Company Name: Four Paw
Company Address: 73B Macregor Tce Bardon
Phone Number: 07 3369 5175
1) Can you tell us a little about your company? What is new or what services you have right now in the grooming industry?
At Four Paw, we love to style our clients according to their breed, individuality, lifestyle and comfort. We understand while some owners prefer their dogs trimmed and terrific others find the “Hairy McLairy” look more appealing. We always take the time to listen to our client’s style ideas, while assessing their pet’s health requirements. This way we can ensure a haircut to suit your aesthetics as well as your pet’s ongoing wellbeing.
If you are concerned about your dog’s coat condition, don’t delay! Our staff are well trained in brushing out tangles, and will asses each case according to the severity of the knots and your dogs resilience to a bit of brushing. Keep in mind we want your dog to enjoy their groom at Four Paw, so we don’t want to be the nasty groomer who pulls at their knots every visit. Therefore, the de-matting service is only available once per client and is only available to those clients who are willing to learn how to brush their dogs regularly. We hope you understand that a heavily matted dog is not a comfortable dog and will be shaved with attention to detail for a neat and practical outcome.
Your dogs skin and coat health is a very important aspect of our grooming knowledge. We can assist you with any concerns you have about itchy skin or poor coat condition, pointing you in the right direction to happier and healthier dog. Keeping this in mind, all of our pet products and cleaning products are sensitive, natural & environmentally friendly. We use the Pure Animal Wellbeing or “PAW” range of pet products, which is also available for retail at our salon.
We like to keep up to date with the latest pet trends, animal behaviour management, clip styles, grooming methods and latest equipment by regularly attending the Groomex Conferences.
Oh and we clip cats too!
2) From your experience, what type of customers searches for your services? Who is your ideal/typical customer?
Typically our customers come to us because they’ve heard that we will listen to their style ideas and we love to get creative. They’ve heard that we love to make each dog look the best they possibly can. We love customers that are all about making sure their dog is happy and comfortable.
3) What do you love the most of your business, what is the best part of your type of work?
I love making dogs not just look their best but feeling great too, and their owners appreciating the effort we put in to each groom. The best part of our job as groomers is knowing that we play such an important role in the wellbeing of such important members of our clients families. We have grown attached to many of our four legged clients, and we have met many great doggie characters.
4) Please highlight some of your products, services of your company and the average/normal cost of each. Tell us a little about each service so our visitors know exactly the benefits of choosing your company.
We offer dog and cat clipping and drop in services like hydro-baths and nails clipped. A basic clip for a small dog starts at $52.50 and prices vary according to breed, size and coat condition. Hydro-baths are $13.65 or $15 for big dogs.
Each clip appointment includes a bath, blow dry, nail trim, ear clean, groom/clip and bows if you desire. We only use a sensitive/natural range of products which we also have available for retail. We encourage our clients to drop in for a quick bath, nail trim or eye trim in between their regular clips.
5) An average day for you would involve…….
We open at 7am so that our clients can drop their dogs on the way to work if they’re stretched for time. Then it’s a busy day of clipping and bathing on average 25-30 dogs per day between 3-4 groomers. We open as late as 6pm to allow owners to leave their dogs all day and pick them up on the way home from work.
6) Why do your clients return to you?
Our clients return to us because we make their dog look great each time, their dog’s are happy on the way in and out, and we take the time to listen to our client’s feedback to improve or make changes to their dog’s hair cuts or our services.
7) Please share one last message to our site visitors. Make them an invitation to visit your company/website, and please indicate 3 AMAZING reasons to choose your company for any dog grooming service.
Don’t forget to book in advance! 4-5 weeks ahead over Summer. We welcome any new client to come in and have a chat and check out the salon. Once you’ve brought your dog to Four Paw, you’ll regret going anywhere else. I’ll give you 3 reasons why:
1. We are experienced and educated on how to style your dog.
2. Our priority is your dogs happiness and comfort.
3. All of our staff love their job and therefore want to ensure that you are happy with our service so you keep coming back.