1) Can you tell us a little about your company?
AnimalMad Dog Grooming is a Wheelers Hill based salon. Established in 2007 we have been nominated multiple times for Best Pet Grooming Service by Dogs Life Pet & People Awards. We cater to all sizes, ages and breeds in all types of styles. Pets are hand washed in fresh water (we do not use recycled water), warm air dried, clipped and scissored to a high standard. We then finish the pet off with a spritz of cologne then a bandanna or hair bow.
Our aim is to make our doggy clients as happy as possible and hope that they do enjoy coming back to visit as much as we enjoy their company. Pets are treated with care and gentle handling. Extra time is taken for those pets that are easily stressed by the grooming process or those that have special needs.
2) From your experience, what type of customers searches for your services?
I have a real mixture of clientelle, no real specific type, but i guess with such flexible hours we do see a lot of busy individuals/families who find our all day service very handy. We also offer things that other groomers in the nearby area may not offer such as hand-stripping or breed specific trims.
3) What do you love the most of your business, what is the best part of your type of work?
I love seeing dogs race in, tails wagging excited to come visit. Clients often tell me that their dog likes to stop in and say hi when they walk past the salon whether we are there or not. They are always greeted with a treat and a pat should they choose to come in and say hi on their walk.
4) Please highlight some of your products, services of your company and the average/normal cost of each. Tell us a little about each service so our visitors know exactly the benefits of choosing your company.
We have so many products to offer you and your pet.
There are treats from 25c, warm winter coats from $25, shampoo & cologne from $10, unique collars & leads from $10..we have a bit of everything! Plus we ae happy to do special orders of certain products you may have seen us stock over the years.
Our grooming services include:
Nails only – $10 (no need to book, just turn up)
Bath & Tidy from – $25
Clipping from – $55
Colour from – $10
5) An average day for you would involve…….
Opening up, staring up the computer & checking who is in for the day, changing the beds & water in the play pens, mixing up the shampoo, greeting clients, grooming dogs, answering the phones, cleaning.
6) Why do your clients return to you?
They come to me knowing their dog is happy, stress free and looking great.
7) Please share one last message to our site visitors. Make them an invitation to visit your company/website, and please indicate 3 AMAZING reasons to choose your company for any dog grooming service.
At AnimalMad we strive to do our jobs to the best of our ability with no stress to you or your pet. We want your pet to feel fabulous as well as look it!